Available through the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, new integration enhances digital tipping enablement with charge to room functionality, automated employee tip distribution, and robust reporting.
- 10 Seconds to Tip: Branded QR-code-based tipping experience for guests with no application download required.
- Charge-to-Room: In addition to credit card and digital wallet, through the OPERA Cloud integration, guests can select “Charge to Room” which consolidates all charges for their stay onto a single bill – a benefit 20% of guests opted in for in beta testing
- Automated Allocations: Ability to automate allocations based on in-house tipping rules and PMS room cleaning assignments
- Flexible Tip Disbursement: Tips can be disbursed to staff directly or via payroll. Grazzy Direct unlocks instant tip disbursement – a benefit over 70% of staff members prefer.
- Robust Reporting including:
– Automated tax reporting and compliance
– Tips per occupied room
– Top performing teams, team members
– Positive Guest Feedback
– Performance reporting by team, property, brand, and group
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.